Attention: the last possible dates for receiving your orders bevor christmas
For orders of the ecosystems with shrimps - Glass-Bioglobe and È'vivo! - the delivery before the holidays is guaranteed if the order/payment has been placed whithin December, 16th 2014.
For orders of all the gel products - Antquarium and Plantarium - the delivery before the holidays is guaranteed if the order/payment has been placed whithin December, 18th 2014.
Marine ecosystems tightly closed, in which plants and animals live in perfect balance.
Aerospace experience, a biosphere where nothing enters or exits except sunlight. BioGlobe ® is a miniature biosphere, encapsulating the core of our Earth.
This product is educational, not suitable for children under six years. Handle with care.
Basic model. Interior: white sand, shells and shrimps.
The most sold. Interior: gorgonian branch, white sand, shells and gamberi.
ATTENTION! some items are out of stock: to be sure to receive goods before Christmas, please do not choose items marked as 'almost out of stock' or 'available from january 2015'
Remember the seabed. Interior: blue crystals, shells and shrimps.
BioGlobe Together Nera
Together black with black sand. Supplied with its special black base.
BioGlobe Together Bianca
Together white: white sand and white base.
Pull out immediately BioGlobe of the box. Make sure that the BioGlobe is positioned with the correct side up. Gently rock the BioGlobe to liberate the shrimp that may be rimastiintrappolati under the sand during transport.
Examine your BioGlobe after you have pulled out of the box. Might be a bit 'opaque for the first or for the second day. Return clear.
Place the BioGlobe in a place where it can receive enough light. Never allow the BioGlobe receive direct sunlight. The room temperature should be between 13 ° and 27 ° C.
Look carefully BioGlobe during the first month to be sure that you are in a suitable place. The lighting isresponsible primary factor, as long as the temperature remains between the values ??range specified in step 3. BioGlobe thrives in natural light or with artificial light. If there is too much light, the algae grow prolifically on the glass (though the shrimp love it!). Purchase at any time change the position of your BioGlobe, check it every few days for several weeks to ensure that the site is suitable.
Fill out the registration form and return it within 30 days with attached proof of purchase to the address on the registration form.
1) You must provide your daily biosphere natural or artificial light to allow the vital processes take place. Neon, fluorescent lights, light bulbs or even better BioGlobe lamps (which can be purchased siadai retailers, either directly from the site www.bioglobe.it) are all okay. It 'important to make sure that the lights do not heat the ball. There is no scientific formula to determine the exact quantity of light per day in order to maintain the biosphere in good health. If your house is very dark, we suggest five to six hours of artificial light per day. If your home is full of natural light, then, probably, you will already have everything whereinthe BioGlobe needs. It 'important to note that if the shrimp are very red / orange and are resting on the coral, walking on pebbles or swimming slowly around, whatever you are doing is perfect!
2) Do not expose your BioGlobe NEVER be exposed to direct sunlight or halogen light. Place your biosphere on a window sill is fine, provided it is not exposed to direct sunlight.
3) For the first month, check your daily BioGlobe. Make sure that the shrimps have an orange / red hue and are calm. Should be resting on the pebbles or coral. If your shrimp are almost transparent and are racing around the BioGlobe, this probably indicates that they are taking too much or too little light. To resolve this problem, place the biosphere Another configuration in place of your home until you find the perfect place.
4) If you are using artificial light to keep your BioGlobe and you're away for more than two days, or entrusted to a friend or use a light connected to an electric timer.
5) In the summer, your BioGlobe arranged in an area at a controlled temperature, between 13° and 27° C. In extreme conditions, put your biosphere in a container with water to cool it.
• expose BioGlobe to direct sunlight or halogen lights
• shake BioGlobe
• Place BioGlobe outdoor
• place BioGlobe in a room where the temperature is greater than 27° or less than 13°
Esposizione alla luce
|Bulbs / Neon ||Distance |
|Bulb 40 Watt ||15 cm |
|Bulb 60 Watt ||25 cm |
|Bulb 100 Watt ||30 cm |
|Neon up to 30 Watt ||40 cm |
|Neon up to 30 Watt ||65 cm |
|Special lamp for BioGlobe (BLW) ||between 5 and 10 cm |
Algae on the glass
A small amount of algae on the glass is good because it indicates that the BioGlobe receives plenty of light. However, if it becomes unsightly place the BioGlobe in an area that receives slightly less light. The algae often disappear within a few days or at most a couple of weeks. If it is very persistent and even if the new position does not withdraw, you can use the magnet supplied with the product, smoothly the glass back and forth to clean the inside of the sphere. Milky water. This is a signal of the presence of bacteria in the water. If this happens, place the BioGlobe in a well-lit for a few days, until the water becomes clear (but not in the direct sunlight). The coating may be a sign that a shrimp died. Dead shrimps. Dead shrimps. After a few years, the shrimp will die of natural causes. If you see several dead shrimps within your BioGlobe within the first week of its receipt, it could indicate that there was unproblema during transport. If a shrimp dies and BioGlobe is as clear as a crystal, there is no algae on the glass or on any of the shells in the sand, then you should probably give BioGlobe a little 'more light. Do not shake ever BioGlobe as this can damage the shrimp and even kill them.
Is possible that after exposure of BioGlobe at temperatures below the minimum values ??indicated, there is a fenomenoche can be defined "numbness from cold", the shrimp may seem dead stays and a few days. Place your BioGlobe at temperatures warmer and you'll relive your shrimp.
The process of atrophy of the alga is dovutoalla light. Not always possible to provide enough light to ecosystems and the body more sensitive plant shrinks down even sparire.La disappearance seaweed does not cause changes in the ecosystem as the shrimp feed on algae that are almost invisible. Oxygen is also provided by these microalgae that exploit the natural process of photosynthesis. Exo-skeletons floating. It 's easy to find in the ecosystem small transparent shapes that resemble shrimp but that move in a slow and uneven. Are the exoskeletons, the change of their skin that small population of BioGlobe change frequently. The change of the skin, or changes, is a further confirmation of the good health of the animals.