BUY IT NOW!
What’s in the kit? A 11 cm diameter PET ecological plastic sphere, Cap and under most Cap a seal to make pond globe, shrimp, coral sand, sprig of Gorgonia, sea salt to make the water of the ecosystem, the level of the water and a manual on how to make their own ecosystem. Online manual is available also with didactic exercises to download and review.
Before you begin, prepare 2 cups of distilled water at room temperature. Below please take the following steps:
1) placed on a worktop-upside down-the Cork or cap of eE’Vivo! ™ take the ball and lay it with the opening facing up, attach the adhesive level (fig. A).
2) Pour the salt of small container into a container with half a liter of distilled water and dissolve the salt. Pour a portion of salt water into the sphere (fig. B).
3) open the bag containing sand: remove the sprig of gorgonia and keep it aside. pour sand and shells in a glass and rinse for 15 sec. under running water; While the water flows using a fork to facilitate the release of impurities (fig. C).
Remove as much water as possible and pour the contents of the glass inside the ball like (fig. D).
4) take the jar with shrimp and pour the entire contents, gently, but firmly, inside the ball (fig. E); remove the White Sponge.
If unfortunately one or more shrimp would stay in the jar without water, don’t worry: Add a small amount of water into the jar and slide the shrimp in the sphere; Crayfish are accustomed to remain for many minutes without water. Once you have entered your shrimp, if the water did not reach the level indicated by the adhesive level, add distilled water salty; If the tap water exceeds the level indicated, remove it gently.
5) once you have entered the shrimp you can carefully insert the branch of gorgonia – after having rinsed with distilled water (fig. F);
6) take the ball and lay it on the empty container of shrimps.
7) Insert before the CAP, pressing well; carefully screw the CAP (fig. G);
8) now gently rotate the ball by sliding the sand on the curved wall and bring the ball with the CAP as a base.
Warning: storage temperature of live animals and finished products between 18° and 28° (64° F to 82° F). E’vivo! ™ needs indirect sunlight or Neon or light bulb for at least 8 hours a day.
If properly maintained, your car will clean and maintain E’Vivo! ™ alone with very little care.
Although reduced maintenance requirements, that doesn’t mean your E’Vivo! ™ is “exempt” from maintenance, so you should follow these general care instructions:
In your aquarium use only distilled water, because tap water could be affecting the ecosystem and harm animals. Filtered drinking water contains chlorine levels that can be dangerous.
- Keep the water at room temperature, 18-28° C/82° F-64. If the temperature is lower, place the Aquarium on a high shelf, since heat tends to rise, or place it near a heat source. You can also cover the aquarium or store in a closed place.
- Do not place the aquarium in the sunlight and in places close to the direct sunlight.
- Don’t feed the animals.
- Never adjust the water.
- Check daily, for an initial period of three weeks, the health status of shrimp that red and appear calm, almost immobile on the bottom or attached to seaweed. If they were in constant motion and clear, almost transparent, replace ball in a place with more intense light.
- Place the ball in environment with temperatures between 18° C and 28° c. If the ambient temperature exceeds 27° C, place the ball in a small hot tub or a sink with cool water.
- Once a month, spilling the ball and slowly unscrew the CAP, being careful not to spill the contents. Hold the ball open for few seconds and then tightly close the CAP.
Exposure to light
If you use the electric light you need to respect the correct distance of the light source from the sphere, depending on if the lamp is:
Incandescent light bulb/fluorescent
40 Watt incandescent
60 Watt incandescent
100 Watt incandescent
Fluorescenzascenza up to 30 Watts
|Fluorescence over 30 Watts||
- The sand is not toxic
- If you accidentally ingest sand, animals, plants or gorgonia, contact your doctor.
- E’vivo is not a game.
- Always follow the instructions
TAOS guarantees that the delivered material complies with the specifications of the contract of sale, and is in good condition and free from vices or defects. In particular, Taos ensures the good health of prawns, at the time of sale of the product. The warranty is excluded for any occurrence of diseases and death of shrimp to natural causes following the sale of the product. The guarantee provided by the preceding paragraphs is conditional upon compliance with the preparation and maintenance of components of the products, in accordance with the instructions in the appropriate manual, provided by Taos.
The water became turbid
Attention! In the water there are bacteria, so you have to put the ball in the best spot for a week (but don’t expose under the Sun!). You will see the water g
radually become clear.
Seaweed on the transparent surface
The presence of algae is positive, because it is a signal that the ecosystem “is alive!” receives abundant light. However, if the presence of algae was excessive, you have to move t
he ball in a slightly less bright. And here the presence of algae do–should subside within a few days.
Shrimp numb from the cold
Possible exposure to low temperatures makes it seem dead shrimp. Place the ball in the environment where the temperature is above 13° C (but not above 27° C) and the legs-righteous will swim safely.
It’s easy to find small transparent shapes that look like shrimp, but that move in strange ways. It is necessary to know that the shrimp they change skin and rilascianola “dumb”. This, quite often when they are doing well. Therefore, those forms floats are “mute” or “exoskeletons”.
Shrimp life lasts a few years; then die of old age. Also, sometimes an accident: a Jolt too strong; a violent manoeuvre during renewal of air or otherwise. So if a shrimp dies and the water is clear, there are no transparent surface or on the surface algae tiny shells, probably the light is not enough, the ecosystem “is alive!”. Remember you can always contact your dealer or contact us, to regenerate about your ecosystem “is alive!”.
WATCH VIDEO INSTRUCTION E’Vivo!
Try to imagine an aquarium where you never need to feed its inhabitants and you never need cleaning.
It would seem an object from the Harry Potter saga, but it is not.
It is a new concept of a self-sufficient ecosystem that fascinates both young and old. Arousing the curiosity of all those who see but above all it allows younger people to try their hand in assembling one after another the elements that compose it and then say “this ecosystem I did it!”.
A nice educational and scientific product with which to get passionate, learn to understand how it is done every ecosystem in the world.
DIY autonomous aquatic ecosystem with shrimp
èvivo! is a do-it-yourself aquatic ecosystem ecological plastic PET, provided all the information necessary to be able to directly create at home or at school: small spores of micro algae produce oxygen and food through the process of photosyn
thesis. The shrimp use oxygen and eating the micro algae generating carbon dioxide. In turn this is reused from micro algae that reshape in food and air.
From outside must reach only the light (of day or electric) and air (once a month).
Every biosphere with shrimp is a unique, no two are identical!